Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Outfit of the night #1


Going out on a Tuesday is 'backpackers night'. It's not only foreign people, lots of NZers are there, too, dancing and having fun. The particular one we go to is 
Cassette Nine, a club that has really unique décor like a 'jeans wall', a part of the ceiling covered in fake ferns and a whole bunch of old boom boxes above the bar. They make cocktail type drinks for you in teapots with little plastic shot-glasses, they taste pretty amazing. 

I went shopping earlier in the day because after lots of browsing of online shops, I was really in the mood to check out real things I could actually try on. I ended up buying this dress for $30NZ/ 24US because I loved the material.


Love sparkly fabrics :)

Look, it's me! Minus the camera in the way :P


My favourite blazer 


My flats and minty toes 
Dress: PaperScissors from Temt (2012) $30NZD
Blazer Valleygirl (2012) $20NZD
Sparkly flats: Myer from Australia (2011) $20AUD
Nailpolish on hands: Orly Kiss the bride $10NZD
" On feet: Orly Ancient Jade from Dressmart (2012) $10NZD

I didn't like the blazer when I first bought it because the buttons were so cheap looking (Gold plastic) so I took them off and replaced them with ones from a craft emporium, they look much better now I think.

I had a lot of fun last night, dancing with everyone and just have a really good time :) I never wear heels because my feet really hate me unfortunately, this is why I wear flats even for going out. Wish I could though..

Hope you enjoyed the post, hope to see you all again soon for some cooking adventures haha!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment