Saturday, September 8, 2012

Outfit of the night #2

Sorry I forgot to put on shoes when the photo was taken.. Oh well :)

Went out again to a friend's place for catch-up drinks. I kept looking at this dress and seriously debating whether to buy it but being unsure because white clothes have so much potential for disaster...


I put it with a belt because it seemed to look good this way, but when this picture was taken, I had just eaten a huge meal at Lone Star and had to loosen it to avoid feeling sick..
I keep forgetting to wear any jewellery, so sorry about that, it's just that I'm always wearing something with long sleeves over the top so you wouldn't really be able to see it anyway..

Dress (Includes singlet-part under mesh) Glassons 2012 $60
Tights Ambra 2011
Waist belt 2010 From sister :)
Black ballet flats (Not in picture) $10 Kmart

It's nice to find longer, higher-neckline dresses that still look good, even when you don't have much of a figure! 

On a side-note, I should tell you guys about how amazing the food is at Lone Star. If you ever go to Auckland (Or Wellington, I think) you should try it out. It's very carnivore-based, just to warn you. I wish I had taken pictures, but will just let you know that I had a medium rare 'Big John the Sirloin' with onions, buffalo chips, coleslaw and garlic butter as my 'sauce', for $28.50NZD.
My boyfriend had the Johnny Cash Stash, with 2 chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms, spinach, cheese, sundried tomatoes, crusted and with a mushroom sauce. Their food is always exceptional, plus they have really good service! 
I would highly recommend this place :)

Well, this is all I have time for now, hope you like the dress, because I certainly do! :)
Have a good day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment