Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Outfit of the day #3





To be honest, the camera quality is really bothering me, am considering borrowing a camera from my sister..
But anyway, this is what I wore on a date the other day.
I like the dress because it's really comfy, so is the jacket/blazer,but I still feel cold all the time so put a charcoal cardigan underneath the jacket and a black infinity scarf over the top. The blazer is probably closer to a peachy-pink than the photos show, and I think it definitely makes the outfit more interesting.

Blazer/jacket: Valleygirl (Bought in Australia, early 2012)
Strapless dress: Maitai (Same as above)
Necklace: Diva (2010)
Polar fleece tights again: Ambra (2012)
Black shoes: Number 1 shoe warehouse (2010)
Charcoal cardigan: GinaTricot, From Dressmart (2012)
Scarf: Rubi Shoes (2012)



 I really can't wait till summer, I'm pretty tired of being cold all the time. I think I'm jumping the gun just a little because it isn't even officially spring yet, but I can still dream..

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I love the color combo! Well lucky for your warm weather is right around the corner...as for me, summer is officially over here in Ohio :( It's still very hot and humid, but the cool fall air is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) How cold does it get in Ohio? Auckland isn't too extreme but I always seem to feel the cold, haha. Pretend winter isn't here and keep wearing bright colours and everything will be ok :P

    ReplyDelete